Saturday 29 December 2012

Nature Photos

3 of My Best Photos

Yesterday, I entered these photographs along with an article to 'Our Canada' magazine. In my opinion, these are three of my prize-winning photos. The article was entitled 'Nature's Harmony', and it talked about how my passion for nature photography developed at a young age and how I continue to enjoy it now, at 14.


"I have always had a deep connection with nature. Ever since I could walk, I’ve been climbing trees, catching butterflies, running through fields, and spending hours hiking through the woods with my family. Nature speaks with a language that my soul understands, and, growing up, having reverence for nature has always been a common belief in my family. "

Above: Photo taken July 15, 2010. Canada Geese on beach at Paletta Mansion & Park, Burlington, ON.


Above: Photo taken July 18, 2010. Colorful yellow daisies on the side of the Rail Trail near the Grand River, Paris, ON.
Above: Photo taken May 29, 2011. Stunning purple lilac at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington, ON.

4 comments:

  1. My brilliant, soulful, reverent, beautiful daughter....what a great blog! A celebration of nature, and all that you love about her. I am the luckiest mother in the world! PS: I think you should post your entire article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage,

    Your pictures not only reflect the beauty & wonder of nature but also the beauty & wonderful connection you have to her.

    You constantly amaze me.

    Nama
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photos! My favourite is the daisies
    JOhn F

    ReplyDelete