Tuesday 1 January 2013

Daily Nature Photo ~ Tuesday

Tuesday
..................................................................................

Nature will bear the closest inspection.  She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain.  ~Henry David Thoreau

Above: Photo taken October 21, 2010. Lovely yellow-and-red flower that I captured in the evening light in my grandma's garden. 


Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content. ~ Helen Keller


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shot, Sage. Just look at the light coming through that leaf! You are a wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage,
    I always thought these zinnias were gorgeous, but you've shown me how delicate and perfect they really are. Nama xoxox

    ReplyDelete